A Good Day to Hang a Quilt!

About a year ago I celebrated my new embroidery machine by making a nine-patch quilt that included embroidered squares.  I never properly displayed my quilt, and thought it was time.


All of the nine-patches were made with stash fabrics, my favorites!  The bugs, well, I have used the bug patterns over and over now, and still love them!


The quilt fills the space in my small foyer perfectly.  Isn't it nice to use your skills to surround yourself and your loved ones with lovely warmth?

Linking up to Show Off Saturday at She can Sew!

Hugs,
Debbie

Comments

  1. Congratulations for hanging your quilt so nicely - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful quilt Debbie! The colors work together so well and the border is fantastic. So happy you have space to display it, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! It's gorgeous! I love bugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice to be able to display your own work--the embroidery with the bugs is great I need to learn how to hang up quilts properly--I hung my first on the wall last week, with thumb tacks :) Yours looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! I will most certainly answer you!

Popular Posts