Tula Pink QAL

I have never joined a quilt-a-long.  I am such a lurker, you know?  My short journey into quilting has included some projects that were slavish, never miss a stich copies of the pattern that I purchased.  Even though I loved the pattern, I was not as happy with my work.  It does seem that even if I am not creating wonderfully large, intricate designs approved by the quilting world around me, I am happier if I mess in my own mud pies.
Yes.  Wonder if that will change as my skills sharpen?   And I did just join the Tula Pink QAL.  See the button at the bottom of my page?  I am excited and already immersed in her book, 100 Modern Quilt Blocks.  Check it out!  I have my first fabric purchased, and I am trying to coordinate with my small stash!  Soon to come--pictures!

Comments

Popular Posts