Finally Finished! Whew!

I am so glad to post a finish (it's been a little while).  

The quilt measures 43 by 53 inches and the original fabric is showcased on the back!  I love the fabric, a Kaffe Fasset.  He has so many prints that coordinate beautifully.  Arranging these hexies took several days, as I arranged, then took pics to study, then re-arranged.  All of that work is so worth the end result.  Honestly, I could absolutely use a second design wall!








The finished quilt is available in my Etsy Shop-- Little Fishes Hexagon Quilt.

Of course, finishes mean beginnings, as I contemplate my next project beside the two EPP projects on my wall.  So many choices and so much fun with all of them!

SALE NEWS!!!

In other news, Quilty Box is having a great sale-- 40 percent off their webstore.  I did some shopping, and even the sale items came in at an extra 40 percent off!  The link is here .  The code for the discount is QUILTY340.  Enjoy!

Hugs,
Debbie

Comments

Popular Posts