HUGE Craftsy Sale on FABRIC and More! {OK, I've Been Waiting For This Sale}

I have so much sewing to do for Christmas gifts, and I was hoping for another fabric sale at Craftsy.  They may not have as much selection, true, but they have great sale prices on some wonderful designer pieces.  Not to mention all of the classes and patterns to choose from.   I will  have to tell you from personal experience though that the fabrics sell out quickly.  Very quickly.

And I cannot wait to start showing you the gifts I am going to make!




(Sponsored Advertisement)  The Craftsy's Summer Supplies Clearance is happening NOW! Shop and enjoy up to 75% off yarn, fabric and project kits before they sell out. Take advantage of some of the biggest savings of the year! Hurry, offer expires Monday, July 28th at Midnight (Mountain Time). Shop the Craftsy's Summer Supplies Clearance now to save! 



Comments

Popular Posts