A little Bit of WIP and Blog Hop Part II

I don't want to go on and on about my new WIP, even if am completely in love with this new Sawtooth Block!  So today, just a short post and pic, to let everyone know that I am working away, enjoying every minute of this project.  I have some other projects that will soon become WIPs also.  After all, why not?  The more the merrier!

Seriously--Pink Dots!!!

On to the Blog Hop!

Please visit my friends at the 2014 New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop!  You are sure to find a few new blogs to follow and enjoy.

Featured today are the following blogs:




Chelsea @ Patch the Giraffe

Daisy @ Ants To Sugar

Rachael @ The Floral Suitcase 

Elizabeth @ And Pins

Jennifer @ Never Just Jennifer 

Alice @ Blossom Quilts


Stephanie @ Late Night Quilter



Camelia @ Camelia Elliott

Nurdan @ Hug a Bit Quilts

Lori @ Sew Psychd


Kitty @ Night Quilter

Christina @ Wips and Tuts


Marcia @ Cozy Capatiller




Jasmine @ Quilt Kisses


Thank you for stopping by!  Linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced Modern Quilts.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! I will most certainly answer you!

Popular Posts