One Pic, That is All!

Just one picture to link up to Needle and Thread Thursday.  My oldest saw the feather embroidery I made a few weeks ago, and pulled fabric to complete a pillow top.  Just to break up working on my Sawtooth Stars, I started stitching:


 It really is fun to try something new, such as changing up the color of your quilting thread, from off-white to say, light purple.  I was truly pleased with the results of that switch, and very pleased with my daughters color pull, too!

Ok, I'm done now.  I can't finish the pillow back as I have no zippers at the house.  Field trip!

Debbie

Linking up to My Quilt Infatuation, NTT.  

Comments

  1. The embroidered feathers are great, and the coordinating fabrics look wonderful with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those feathers! Did you follow a pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so much fun. beautiful colors- and hey! any excuse for a shopping excursion!

    Thank you so much for linking up to Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! I will most certainly answer you!

Popular Posts